WASHINGTON -- In accordance with NAB by-laws, Radio Board Chairman Randy Gravley has made five appointments to the NAB Radio Board of Directors, effective at the beginning of the June Board meeting held June 10-12.
Reappointed for another two-year term as Designated Representatives are:
• Amador Bustos, President, Bustos Media Holdings, LLC
• David Field, Chairman, President, and CEO, Entercom Communications Corp.
• Bill McElveen, Regional President, Alpha Media LLC
Appointed for a new two-year term as Designated Representatives are:
• Mary Berner, President and CEO, Cumulus Media
• Kevin Perry, Vice President/General Manager, Perry Publishing and Broadcasting Company