NAB’s We Are Broadcasters campaign promotes broadcasters’ lifesaving work in communities across the country to policymakers and to the public.
- NAB member stations ran spots promoting We Are Broadcasters.
- WeAreBroadcasters.com includes an introduction to broadcasting, information about broadcasters’ public service impact and special features on important issues. These include an evergreen First Amendment page that celebrates broadcasters’ legacy and commitment to promoting our democracy.
- Also, biweekly, NAB sends a targeted communication showcasing America’s Stories, a compilation of broadcasters’ incredible public service, to congressional offices.
- When Hurricane Ian struck Florida, broadcasters sprang into action to bring their communities breaking news, emergency alerts and long-term recovery support.
- A selection of this important work is available in a special We Are Broadcasters feature that NAB shared with the public and with policymakers. When disaster strikes, local communities rely on their hometown broadcasters.