If you received a complimentary registration code and wish to redeem it for yourself, or someone else, click on the "Register with Complimentary Code" button above. Please note that registrations using the complimentary promo codes are handled as single-user transactions. Batch registrations using complimentary codes are not possible. A unique account (separate and apart from an account you may have set up for regular or standard registrations) must be created for each transaction with a complimentary code.
- Step 1: Before beginning the initial registration process, you are required to create an account using your email address. Once you create your account and press the "Submit" button, you will be able to register yourself or one attendee.
- Step 2: Enter the information of the person you are registering, including first and last name, email address, badge name, company or station name, city and state. Press the "Next" button.
- Note: If you begin the registration process and wish to save your information in order to complete registration at a later time, press the "Save Progress" button at the bottom of the form. Log back in using the credentials you established in step 1 and click on "Update Information" next to your name on the account screen.
- Step 3: Enter the complimentary promo code you were provided and press the "Next" button.
- Step 4: Review the Order Summary information and press the "Confirm" button.
- A confirmation email will be sent shortly upon completing the complimentary registration process.
Modifying Your Registration Information
- If you need to adjust or edit the information for yourself (or additional registered attendees) you may log back into the registration form using the credentials you created in Step 1, press the "Update Information" button next to your name, modify/edit the information and save it.
Canceling Your Registration
- If you wish to cancel a registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations and refunds must be processed manually. Please include a copy of the confirmation for verification purposes. Cancellations are typically processed within two business days, except on weekends.