Marketing Drill Sergeant
WTHR - Indiannapolis, IN
Sue spent 17 years as the marketing drill sergeant at WTHR-TV, the NBC affiliate in Indianapolis, Ind.
Prior to that, she spent eight years in the Ft. Wayne, Ind., market with a tour of duty at WFTT-TV and in radio sales and outdoor sales, acquiring top billing status at each.
- Over $1 million in annual 100 percent share billing from local direct accounts for the past decade.
- An average of 11 percent of annual billing is new business.
- In 2015, Tom Ray picked Sue as one of the best “New Business AEs” in the country.
- In 2011, Sue was featured in David Melville’s Healthcare Teleconference.
- In 2007, she was Jim Doyle’s pick as one of the “Best New Business AEs” for Interview Series.
- In 2006, she was the featured speaker at the Indiana Healthcare Marketing and PR Conference.
- She is a graduate of Butler University class of 1991.
- Sue and her husband Greg have four kids, aged 12, 13, 15 and 16.
- She served as an official in the Indiana state basketball finals.
- And she loves sports, estate auctions, playing tennis and family vacations!