| 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
||Registration and Exhibit Hall Open
| 7:30 – 8:45 a.m.
| 8:45 – 9 a.m.
||Welcome Comments and Prize Announcements
| 9 – 9:45 a.m.
||Where Have All the Ad Dollars Gone?
| 9:45 – 10:15 a.m.
||Money Makers Competition, Round 3
| 10:15 - 10:30 a.m.
||Refreshment Break in Exhibit Hall
| 10:30 – 11 a.m.
||Demystifying OTT – Part 1
| 11 a.m.– Noon
||Demystifying OTT – Part 2
- Ben Abbatiello, vice president, Audience Distribution and Management, SpotX
- Dean Mandel, vice president, Advertising Sales, Syncbak
- Joel Fineman, director, Publisher Development, Premion
| 12 – 1:15 p.m.
||Lunch: Free Time in Exhibit Hall
| 1:15 – 2:15 p.m.
||How to Win the War for Talent
- Laurie Kahn, founder and president, Media Staffing Network
| 2:15 – 2:45 p.m.
||Money Makers Competition, Round 4
| 3 - 4:30 p.m.
Breakout Sessions - Block 2
- Training Your AEs
- Jim Stoos, senior marketing consultant, Jim Doyle & Associates
- NTR Rapid-Fire Exchange
- Digital Rapid-Fire Exchange
- Lurking in the Dark: What Your Sellers Don't Want You to Know They Don't Know
- Mark Levy, president, Revenue Development Resources
- Digital Strategies and How to Get Results for your Clients
- Tony Courtwright, director of digital media, News-Press Gazette Co.
- Matt Coen, President and Co-founder, Second Street
- Sandra DeFilipp, Partner Manager, AffinityX
- How to Be a Better Coach
- Amanda Brink Hull, general sales manager, KCCI-TV
- Andrew Givens, general sales manager, WDAM
- Mike Oates, vice president and general manager, WRDW-TV
- Michael Spiesman, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Heartland Media
| 4:30 – 6 p.m.
||Exhibit Hall Reception
| 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.