Home » Events » Strategic Sales Solutions Schedule
Strategic Sales Solutions Schedule
All webcasts are presented LIVE from 4-5 p.m. Eastern Time. Each live session includes interactive Q&A.
Make Room for Furniture in Your Sales Strategy
LIVE WEBCAST - July 28, 2015
, VP, Local Division, TVB.
, Owner, Crowley Furniture
Topics to be discussed include:
- Strategies to create unique campaigns to stand out in this category
- Lessons from business owners who have built their businesses using the power of broadcast
- Success stories from sales executives
- Ideas and tactics for incorporating digital into campaigns
Flipping Fast Food into Fast Money: QSR Strategies
LIVE WEBCAST - October 20, 2015
Topics will include:
- Trends and indicators in the QSR category
- Proven strategies for moving dollars to local broadcast
- Marketing philosophy of local QSR franchise owners
- The franchisee/owner relationship and local marketing
- What QSR owners look for in sales presentations
Selling Automotive: Get the Download from Leading Dealers
Brian Wexler, Director of National Multimedia Accounts, WTSP Tampa, Fla.
Scott Fink, President and CEO, Hyundai of New Port Richey, Hyundai of Wesley Chapel, Chevrolet of Wesley Chapel, Mazda of Wesley Chapel
John Marazzi, Co-owner, Brandon Honda
Gail Worth, Owner, Gail's Harley-Davidson
The session includes:
- Conversation starters and opportunities for sales executives
- Budget allocations and where the money is shifting
- Proven strategies that drive sales
- Recommendations for creative that work
- Insider information on sponsorships, dayparts and flighting and what dealers want
- Ideas that are proven to drive auto sales and increase market share
Mobilize Your Creative to Maximize Legal Sales
, Director of National Multimedia Accounts, WTSP, St. Petersburg, Fla.Mark Wiest
, Vice President of Sales/GSM, KSL Broadcast Group, Salt Lake City, Utah
, Owner, The Media Method
, Attorney at Law
, Powell & Espat
Participants will receive:
- Strategies for transitioning legal advertisers from Yellow Pages and search to local television
- Best practices for creative campaigns that stand out
- Advice on which attorney groups are best to approach, who to talk to and keys to closing
- The best schedules for attorney groups, including which schedules work best for different attorney categories
Each webcast is $150 or stations may subscribe to the entire series for a discounted fee of $450 for all four 2015 sessions.
All webcasts are presented live from 4 to 5 p.m. Eastern time. An archive will be available within 24 hours following the live webcast presentation.
Questions: Call (202) 429-5425 or email TV Events.