Home » Events » Account Executive Sales Seminar Series Schedule
Account Executive Sales Seminar Series Schedule
All webcasts are presented LIVE from 4-5 p.m. Eastern Time. Each live session includes interactive Q&A with the webcast panel.
The Golden Years: Success with Senior Living
Host and ModeratorBrad Seitter
, Senior Vice President, Local Division, TVB
, Co-CEO, Founder and Owner, VSBrooks
, Principal, GlynnDevins Senior Living Ad Agency
Brian Wexler, Director of National Multimedia Accounts, WTSP Tampa, Fla.
The discussion includes:
- Insights for leveraging Medicare Advantage advertising for your station
- How to incorporate ROY (rest of year) strategy into your campaigns to help clients market their brands beyond the 45-day Medicare election period
- The nuances and know-how you need to market senior living, assisted living, independent living, continual living and and continuing care facilities
- Best practices for media allocation and strategy, including days, dayparts and programs that yield the best results for your clients
- Insider tips for successful client proposals
Build Your Bottom Line in Home Improvement
Brad Seitter, Senior Vice President, Local Division, TVB (Host and Moderator)
Lori Brown, General Sales Manager, KCTV/KSMO Kansas City, Mo.
Brian Allers, Senior Account Executive, KCTV Kansas City, Mo.
Jim and Joan Cattey, Owners, Smoke 'n' Fire
Discussion subjects include:
- How to identify, approach, pitch and win business in this category
- A thorough breakdown of the businesses that create this category from the outside through to the inside of the home
- Lessons from successful business owners who have built their home improvement companies using the power of broadcast television
- Success stories shared by sales managers and AEs
From the Smartphone to the Big Screen: Leveraging Multiscreen Viewing
Stacey Schulman, Chief Research Officer, TVB (Host and Moderator)
David Buonfiglio, Vice President, Interactive Sales, Informed Interactive
Laura Cowan, Research Director, LIN Media/KRQE Media Group
Matthew Davis, Director of Product Development, StepLeader
The discussion includes:
- Insights from a recently completed study of mobile app users
- Results from the TV Untethered study by the Council for Research Excellence
- Expert advice regarding cross platform sales
- An overview of how sales executives can push interactive businesses to profitability
Make Every Season Valuable: Retail Advertising Strategies
Tina Coffman, General Sales Manager, WKRG Mobile, Ala.
Mark Bunting, Vice President and General Manager, WKRG Mobile, Ala.
Additional presenters to be announced!
Topics discussed include:
- A complete calendar for the various selling seasons
- Tips to transition seasonal advertisers to consistent year-round advertisers
- A look at what is hot in this category right now
- Success stories direct from local retailers including how they prefer to be approached by AEs
Each webcast is $150 or stations may subscribe to the entire series for a discounted fee of $450 for all four webcasts.
All webcasts are presented live from 4 to 5 p.m. Eastern time. An archive will be available within 24 hours following the live webcast presentation.
Questions: Call (202) 429-5425 or email TV Events.