Home » Events » Account Executive Sales Seminar Series Schedule
Account Executive Sales Seminar Series Schedule
All webcasts are presented LIVE from 4-5 p.m. Eastern Time. Each live session includes interactive Q&A with the webcast panel.
From the Smartphone to the Big Screen: Leveraging Multiscreen Viewing
Live Webcast: April 22, 2014
This session will:
- Deliver the tools you need to break down the misperception by advertisers that consumers have too many viewing choices
- Provide valuable research from the Nielsen Cross-Platform Report
- Help you demonstrate that television is still king through the Media Comparisons Time Spent and Influence Study
- Give insights for key positioning of time shifting and video-on-demand
Make Every Season Valuable: Retail Advertising Strategies
Live Webcast: July 15, 2014
Topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding how and who to target by their retail season
- Tools for winning consistent retail business outside of their season
- Special insights and lessons from business owners who have built their retail businesses on the backbone of broadcast television advertising
- Tips for creating powerful retail commercials for your clients
The Golden Years: Success with Senior Living
Live Webcast: October 7, 2014
Participants will receive:
- A complete breakdown of the numerous sub-categories that make up the large senior living category including: assisted living, nursing care, angel care, retirement villages, health fairs, hearing and audiology, hospitals and medical facilities
- Tools, tips and advice for building an effective broadcast schedule targting 65+, including days of the week and programming that works best
- Lessons for creating emotionally powerful commercials targeeting the demos of A65+ and A25-54 (the children who sometimes are the decision- makers)
- Advice from business owners who have built their senior living businesses using the strength of broadcast television
Build Your Bottom Line in Home Improvement
Brad Seitter, Senior Vice President, Local Division, TVB (Host and Moderator)
Lori Brown, General Sales Manager, KCTV/KSMO Kansas City, Mo.
Brian Allers, Senior Account Executive, KCTV Kansas City, Mo.
Jim and Joan Cattey, Owners, Smoke 'n' Fire
Discussion subjects include:
- How to identify, approach, pitch and win business in this category
- A thorough breakdown of the businesses that create this category from the outside through to the inside of the home
- Lessons from successful business owners who have built their home improvement companies using the power of broadcast television
- Success stories shared by sales managers and AEs
Each webcast is $150 or stations may subscribe to the entire series for a discounted fee of $450 for all four webcasts.
All webcasts are presented live from 4 to 5 p.m. Eastern time. An archive will be available within 24 hours following the live webcast presentation.
Questions: Call (202) 429-5425 or email TV Events.