Home » Events » Account Executive Sales Seminar Series Schedule
Account Executive Sales Seminar Series Schedule
All webcasts are presented LIVE from 4-5 p.m. Eastern Time. Each live session includes interactive Q&A with the webcast panel.
The Golden Years: Success with Senior Living
Host and ModeratorBrad Seitter
Live Webcast: October 7, 2014
, Senior Vice President, Local Division, TVB
, Co-CEO, Founder and Owner, VSBrooks
, Principal, GlynnDevins Senior Living Ad Agency
Brian Wexler, Director of National Multimedia Accounts, WTSP Tampa, Fla.
The discussion will include:
- Insights for leveraging Medicare Advantage advertising for your station
- How to incorporate ROY (rest of year) strategy into your campaigns to help clients market their brands beyond the 45-day Medicare election period
- The nuances and know-how you need to market senior living, assisted living, independent living, continual living and and continuing care facilities
- Best practices for media allocation and strategy, including days, dayparts and programs that yield the best results for your clients
- Insider tips for successful client proposals
Build Your Bottom Line in Home Improvement
Brad Seitter, Senior Vice President, Local Division, TVB (Host and Moderator)
Lori Brown, General Sales Manager, KCTV/KSMO Kansas City, Mo.
Brian Allers, Senior Account Executive, KCTV Kansas City, Mo.
Jim and Joan Cattey, Owners, Smoke 'n' Fire
Discussion subjects include:
- How to identify, approach, pitch and win business in this category
- A thorough breakdown of the businesses that create this category from the outside through to the inside of the home
- Lessons from successful business owners who have built their home improvement companies using the power of broadcast television
- Success stories shared by sales managers and AEs
From the Smartphone to the Big Screen: Leveraging Multiscreen Viewing
Stacey Schulman, Chief Research Officer, TVB (Host and Moderator)
David Buonfiglio, Vice President, Interactive Sales, Informed Interactive
Laura Cowan, Research Director, LIN Media/KRQE Media Group
Matthew Davis, Director of Product Development, StepLeader
The discussion includes:
- Insights from a recently completed study of mobile app users
- Results from the TV Untethered study by the Council for Research Excellence
- Expert advice regarding cross platform sales
- An overview of how sales executives can push interactive businesses to profitability
Make Every Season Valuable: Retail Advertising Strategies
Tina Coffman, General Sales Manager, WKRG Mobile, Ala.
Mark Bunting, Vice President and General Manager, WKRG Mobile, Ala.
Additional presenters to be announced!
Topics to be discussed include:
- A complete calendar for the various selling seasons
- Tips to transition seasonal advertisers to consistent year-round advertisers
- A look at what is hot in this category right now
- Success stories direct from local retailers including how they prefer to be approached by AEs
Each webcast is $150 or stations may subscribe to the entire series for a discounted fee of $450 for all four webcasts.
All webcasts are presented live from 4 to 5 p.m. Eastern time. An archive will be available within 24 hours following the live webcast presentation.
Questions: Call (202) 429-5425 or email TV Events.